Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What is your favorite food?

I like fried chicken ve~ry much.
Sea food and raw fish..
깍뚜기 is my favorite kimchi. kk

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Angelina,
I also like fried chicken but I think my favorite food is Mexican or Greek food. There is a very good Greek restaurant in Itaewon that I enjoy.

Annie said...

hi~
my favorite food is chicken, too.
i enjoy all kinds of chicken food.
i hope we have chicken at the cafeteria^^

anyway, your picture is so nice~~

WarmCathy said...

Hi,Angelina. There are so many delicious foods for me. I like Kimchi. Of course Kimchi is not food. But I can't live one day without Kinchi. Long ago after two months travel of France, when I came back home I ate just Kimch and Kimchi stew for one month.

sally said...

My favorite food is absolutely fried chicken and Jeolmyon(spicy noodle)
Angle, sorry not for answering your answer..I mean my psychological test..YOu said you want to be born as a dog..That is just yourself other people are looking at...You just want to be getting much love from the others as you said..Isn't it interesting? Ok, second quesion is into what animals or plants would you like to be born? Say it and why?(Second Psychological test)