Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who cut the cheese?

It's an idiom.
Can you guess the meaning of that sentence?
Of course do not translate it literally.
Broaden your thought to the universe.^^
Please leave the sentence which has the same meaning with it.
Just guess~! ^^

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Hi Angelina,
Do you have a wonderful time? I hope so. By the way, your queation was very fun and helpful for me. At first I thought that was the title of the famous book,"Who moved my cheese?" But it was different completely. So I surfed the Internet. Oh, what the heck is this bad smell? Maybe it must comes from you, right? ㅋㅋ
See you~~~

Kind Vivien ^_^ said...

Hi, Angela! Oops! Sorry! Angelina.
You look stunning in your profile photo. Yes, you're trully beautiful.

I got the answer from Kyle's message. He's so smart. kk... I tried Imsil cheese last night. It was very delicious. One of my friends wants to buy some good cheese in the U.S.A. when we come back to Korea.

I hope you're having a good time with Sally while I'm workng on my teaching plan alone in the audio room. C ya~~~

cuttie girl said...

HaHaHa... In Korea, it would be better "who cut the sweet potato?" Just kidding.

Nicole said...

Hi Angelina,
What a funny question! You've got a great sense of humor. Here's another related one. "He who smelt it must have dealt it." Can you guess what it means.

James said...

직역하면, "치즈를 자르다" 라는 말이 되지만 실제로는 "fart, 방귀를 뀌다" 입니다. 그래서 "Who cut the cheese?” 라고 하면 "누가 방귀를 뀌었어. 여러분! Dont' cut the cheese in public. ^^
OK? Why do you ask this question? Maybe Angelina! Do you often cut the cheese in class?

sally said...

Hi, Angel!
So funny question....I found out this meaning after reading the other members'comments..Wow..now I got it....James explained directly..It made sense~^^:Thanks,anyway~