Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who is your favorite character in moives, soap operas or books?

When I was a university student, I watched a movie, "Shrek." As soon as I watched it, I fell in love with Shrek. Although he is very ugly, he has faithful love for Princess Piona and is never afraid to protect her. ^^

I like "Anne" in Anne of Green Gables. She enjoys imagining and talking very much.
Heathcliff in Wuthering Height, Santiago in Alchemist, Jack in Lost and so on...

I wonder who you like.

8 comments:

geegee janey said...

Hi, Angelina~ you in the picture are so beautiful as you always are.
Well, James Dean was my idol in my middle school years and these days the guy in 'Prison break'( I remember his name as Wentworth Miller) is my idol. I love his brightness, deep blue eyes and unique image. I want to watch him on TV or movies again.

Annie said...

"Anne" is also my favorite~~
i really enjoy that. Several weeks ago, I watched the drama on EBS. I didn`t have lots of memoris like Anne, so I feel pleased watching her. If I have a chance to Canana, I`d like to go the town for the background of "Anne". Would you go with me someday?^^

cuttie girl said...

Hi, Angelina. I really like Jo Seungwoo, Korean actor, who is now in the military service.When I watched the movie, where the female leading actress was Lee Nayoung, I relly liked his voice, especially his song. I really wanted to see the musical, Dr.Jekyell and Mr.Hyde but I missed the chance. I dowonloaded the musical and I was a little disapponited. I saw that musical at the theater and the main actor was another man, not Jo Seoungwoo. His voice really impressed me a lot. But compared to his voice, Jo's voice was a little weak...But still I like him.

Kyle said...

I like Yi Yeongul, for he is so handsome and very serious in his acting. In addition, he has a outstanding martial ability and always win against his opponents. I am always satisfied with his energetic acting. I really want to take after him. He is my idol. Be happy!

Nicole said...

Hi Angelina,
I have been reading a book series for fourteen years. The author writes one book every year. The main character is a bounty hunter named Stephany Plum. She is a great character because she has good and bad days and she makes mistakes just like we all do. She has two men that she can't choose between and she's always broke. They are considering making a movie of one of the books and the autor thinks that Sandra Bullock would be a good actress for the role.

Nicole said...

Hi Angelina,
Janet Evanovich is the author I was mentioning to you.

Kind Vivien ^_^ said...

I like movie stars who act well. As for me, I don't care much about the appearence. Only the feelings I see. If I can feel and read the feelings from the movie stars' eyes, I love them. For singers, I love singers who have the sense of perfect pitch, like George Michael or Robbie Williams. For teachers, I respect teachers who have passion and warm heart and good teaching skills which make students interested in learning something.

sally said...

Hi, Angelina~
sorry I have been so lazy these days in uploading my comments..
Well, I had many idols in my highschool days such as Airsupply(singer),Sophi Marso(actress),Michael Jackson(singer) and lee mun sae(singer) and Jang Dong geon(actor) but nowadays I don't have special idol in my mind..I think I'm getting older. In the past I was so romantic..I just enjoy watching famous stars on TV or screen..